Monday, February 19, 2007

I love It!!!

So, I've heard back some encouraging words from quite a few Sesame Peeps so maybe it'll work after all. Great to hear from all of you :-)
****************************
Thanks for setting it up. Here is some news. Speaking of time flying, I have attached a picture of my two grandchildren. I swam from Alcatraz to San Francisco in September – came in third in my age group. I am planning on entering the 10K Open Water National Championship in July. It is too early to set a date for the next retreat, but I do plan on having one. -- Rob
****************************
I think that this is wonderful, right now I work in the Opera World but who knows what will be going on tomorrow. - Yma Coleman
****************************

Wow, Very cool. I just spent a half an hour looking at Jack & Sue's Africa pictures! (my husband & I were in Tanzania 2 summers ago....) I think it's great. Cheers! ---Sue Shufro
****************************
Hey Mike! Happy 2007! I love your idea. It just so happens that I was talking to Ben 'Silas' Wright last night. He's living in Portland now. Send me my sign in info and I'll post a Gina update! - Gina C
****************************
I think it is wonderful !! Thanks for doing it. - Teresa Turano
****************************
You are hilarious. I am impressed. Happy Birthday to Cameron. - Diana
****************************
I , for one, think it’s an awesome idea..love it!! Especially love the pix of Russ and Ped :-) Can’t wait for another Sesame hang..... Xo ---Michele
****************************
HEY mike in mexico at the moment-. love this --- Lisa
****************************
You are awesome!!! This is a fantastic idea! I'm sure I'll have something to Blog about soon... -- Sara Farber
****************************
Hey man, well done I think it's a great idea. -- Glenn
****************************
Good idea! It is nice to keep track of all youse guys, especially as I'm now so far away, and can't get to NYC too often. - Jack
****************************
Love it! I'll update for you soon. Always good to hear from my good friend, Mr. Arnold. -Brian
****************************
Great idea you old tart! I will log in and post some photos of me on my bike. - Ped

1 comment:

Arnomation said...

Damn Rob!!! Alcatraz to San Fransisco?!?! You must be frazy!!! Congrats! i can't even get the laundry up the stairs without taking nap...

Great photo :-) Is that from their first Swim Across The Tub training session???